Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Blog



I had a blog I was running on my own server, but I decided that I didn't want to mess with that for now. I really like how Blogger is tied into so much of the other Google products I use. It would make my life a lot more efficient and blogging a lot more accessible for me.



So what do I plan to post on this blog? I plan to share my art, digital scrapbook pages, photography, interesting news on the scrapbook front, things that interest me that I just have to share, my faith, my family, and my friends. So pretty much anything that is going on in my life that I want to talk about.

I realize that anyone reading this blog may not be interested in all of that content. I will keep it organized so you can find the stuff you want to read. I also really would like to get involved in digital scrapbook design again. I have designed before years ago. I tried to get up and going last year and just didn't get off to the right start. I'm not going to offer anything for sale right now. I am just going to post free products until I decide if I want to sell, just share freebies, or not design at all. I want to focus on creating pages for now. That's what fulfills me the most at this time.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;